Tater Tot Cowboy Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Tater Tot Cowboy Casserole is a perfectly family-friendly, easy dinner recipe for busy nights! The cozy one dish meal is full of ground beef, green beans and corn, and then finished off with a layer of melted cheddar cheese and a crispy potato topping. You can't beat the convenience of this Tater Tot Casserole with green beans for a simple and hearty meal that the whole family will actually enjoy! You get protein, veggies, and starch in one pan -- which means that you don't even have to worry about the sides. It's a perfect solution for a chilly weeknight! "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Bread is just what the name promises decadent! If you never thought to combine cream cheese and banana… Continue reading: "Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Grilled Cheese
- Cranberry Cookies
- Swedish Tea Ring
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- Holiday Cake Mix Bars
- Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce
- Air Fryer Leg Of Lamb
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes