Stupid Easy Meaty Mac Skillet
Simple ground beef recipes like this Stupid Easy Meaty Mac Skillet make a great last-minute weeknight meal. Not only is it quick to make, it's almost all made in one pot so it'll save on time and dishes!
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 cups ground beef
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 2 slices fat-free American cheese singles, halved diagonally
Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
In a skillet, combine ground beef and water. Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes. Break up with a fork.
Cover and cook 5 minutes more, or until cooked through. Add corn, parsley, chili powder, salt, cumin, and black pepper. Mix well. Stir in cream cheese, milk, and elbow macaroni. Heat through.
- Arrange cheese triangles atop chicken mixture. Cover skillet and heat over low heat for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Read NextDorito Beef Casserole