Ritz Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"When it comes to quick and easy dinners, it doesn’t get much easier than this Ritzy chicken casserole. It takes only 10 minutes to prep and then 30 minutes in the oven. The comforting chicken casserole is made with shredded chicken in a rich and creamy sauce topped with buttery Ritz crackers. Ritz chicken casserole is a family favorite in our house, and I know you will love the easy 6-ingredient recipe as much as we do. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size2 quart casserole dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
- Tater Tot Cowboy Casserole
- Classic Green Bean Casserole
- Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
- Crunchy and Creamy Green Bean Casserole
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Noodle Casserole
- No Peeking Allowed Beef Casserole
- Olive Garden Eggplant Parmigiana
- 7 Recipes Using Frozen Pierogies
- Grandma's Favorite Sausage and Cheese Grits Bake
- Yummy Ritz Squash Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Heart-Healthy Mexican Quinoa Salad
- Crazy Cake
- Extra Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- Korean Chicken Wings
- Poached Eggs With Mock Béarnaise Sauce
- Creamy Cheesy Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Cheese Omelet In A Mug: 2 Minutes Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes