We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This delectable casserole is a friend and family favorite and once you try it you will understand exactly why. I know what you are thinking! How good could pineapple, cheddar cheese, flour and buttered crackers taste together. What and odd combination. Well let me tell you it is the best! It only takes about ten minutes to make and it will knock your socks off quite literally. Take it to the next family gathering and watch it disappear. It is just that good."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserole
- "When The Bishop Calls" Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Casserole
- One Casserole To Rule Them All
- Easy Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 30-Minute Apple Biscuit Bake
- 18 Easy Casserole Recipes from Campbell's
- Reduced-Guilt Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Aunt Bee's Cheesy Potatoes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes