Oh-So-Simple Broccoli Casserole
It's hard to get the family to eat vegetables for dinner. One solution that we've found to be effective is to put vegetables in your cheesy casserole recipes. Our Oh-So-Simple Broccoli Casserole is a home-style classic that the family loves. A perfect side to your dinner, you can even add chopped chicken and some cooked rice to have a full meal.
Cooking MethodOven, Casserole
- 2 (10-ounce) packages chopped frozen broccoli
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- bread crumbs, to taste
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook broccoli and onion in saucepan. Add 3 tablespoons water. Cook about 10 to 12 minutes; drain.
- Mix soup, milk, and cheese. Pour over broccoli and onion.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top to taste. Bake in casserole dish about 25 minutes.