Mexican Chip Casserole
Perfect for a Cinco de Mayo fiesta, this Mexican chip casserole is a funky version of lasagna. Layer seasoned beef, corn, cheese and corn chips for a meal everyone will love.
LIke this recipe? Be sure to download the Free 27 Simple Mexican Recipes eCookbook today!
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 10 3/4 ounces can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 11 ounces can Mexicorn
- 4 ounces can green chilies, chopped
- 10 1/2 ounces corn chips
- 10 ounces can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- In a skillet, cook beef, onion, and garlic until meat is browned and onion is tender; drain.
- Add soup, corn, and chilies; mix well. In an ungreased shallow 3-quart baking dish, layer meat mixture, tortilla chips, and enchilada sauce; top with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 8 - 10 minutes or until heated through.
Read NextChicken Tetrazzini