Lazy Pizza Pasta Casserole
Is part of the family in the mood for pasta and the other part pizza? No reason to make two dinners or disappoint one group, make both! This Lazy Pizza Pasta Casserole is one of the easiest casserole recipes you'll ever try and tastes fantastic.
Follow along with this video for step by step instructions on how to make this great casserole!
- 3 cups pasta cooked to al dente state
- 1/4 cup water from pasta
- 1 (30-ounce) jar of pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 small broccoli bunch, divided to florets
- 10 slices of salami
- 1/2 chorizo sausage or pepperoni
- 2 green scallions, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix pasta, water from pasta, pasta sauce, olive oil, oregano, ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese, broccoli, salt and pepper.
- Take large oven safe dish and transfer mixture into it.
- Sprinkle evenly the rest of mozzarella cheese then salami, Chorizo sausage or pepperoni and scallions.
- Pop into preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until the cheese is beautiful gooey and melted.
Read NextEasy Dorito Casserole