Lazy Pizza Pasta Casserole
Is part of the family in the mood for pasta and the other part pizza? No reason to make two dinners or disappoint one group, make both! This Lazy Pizza Pasta Casserole is one of the easiest casserole recipes you'll ever try and tastes fantastic.
Follow along with this video for step by step instructions on how to make this great casserole!
- 3 cups pasta cooked to al dente state
- 1/4 cup water from pasta
- 1 (30-ounce) jar of pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 small broccoli bunch, divided to florets
- 10 slices of salami
- 1/2 chorizo sausage or pepperoni
- 2 green scallions, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix pasta, water from pasta, pasta sauce, olive oil, oregano, ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese, broccoli, salt and pepper.
- Take large oven safe dish and transfer mixture into it.
- Sprinkle evenly the rest of mozzarella cheese then salami, Chorizo sausage or pepperoni and scallions.
- Pop into preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until the cheese is beautiful gooey and melted.
Read NextQuick And Easy Spinach Lasagna
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Mar 03, 2017
This sounds like an interesting recipe. I would use rotini for the pasta since this type of pasta usually works well in recipes. To ensure that the pasta has a good consistency in the casserole, the pasta should be drained before it is completely cooked. The pasta will continue to cook in the oven. I would use pepperoni since this is an Italian style casserole. I might even leave out the broccoli since this isn't usually in pizza.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use