Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Green bean casserole made with canned green beans, cream of something soup, and crispy fried onions is a holiday comfort food must-have! This is a recipe you’ll want on the table for more than just holiday meals! It’s nostalgic and delicious and my daughter always asks me to make a double batch so there will be plenty of leftovers. Try it with our crispy pan fried chicken thighs and some three ingredient peanut butter cookies for dessert!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Classic Funeral Potatoes
- Easy Dorito Casserole
- Doritos Cheesy Chicken Pasta Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Dump-and-Bake Beefaroni
- Lazy Pizza Pasta Casserole
- Ultimate King Ranch Casserole
- Dump-and-Bake Ground Beef and Rice Casserole
- Old-Fashioned Southern Macaroni and Cheese
- Bingo Night Beef Bake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes