Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Have you ever wanted to make a homemade Green Bean Casserole for your holiday feast, but lacked a straightforward, easy recipe? Here’s a beautiful, simple recipe for a lighter version of this Thanksgiving favorite. It may be healthier than the traditional style casserole, but it’s just as creamy, delicious, and easy to make! I’ve been making this side dish recipe for several years and it’s always a hit at the holiday table. There are so many things to love about this number. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Serves1 1/2 Quarts
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 4 cups green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pound mushrooms
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 1 cup reduced sodium vegetable stock
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch dried thyme
Preheat oven to 375°
In a 3-quart pot filled with water and 1 teaspoon salt, boil green beans until slightly softened (3-5 minutes).
Heat a nonstick, 3 quart skillet over medium-high flame, add olive oil; heat until shimmering.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- Dump and Go Amish Casserole
- Amish Yumasetti Casserole
- Shepherd's Pie With Tater Tots
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Simple Sunday Chicken
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Creamy Rice and Veggie Casserole
- Stupidly Easy Mexican Casserole
- 15 Favorite Hash Brown Casseroles
- Not-Your-Mom's Cheeseburger Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes