Effortless Baked Corn Casserole
Once again Campbell's Kitchen brings easy casserole recipes to your table with this Effortless Baked Corn Casserole. Reminiscent of cornbread, this enticing casserole adds the favorite flavor upgrade of corn in another form to any daily dinner.
Find more easy Campbell's Kitchen recipes like this on our Campbell's profile page.
This recipe was featured in a great collection of other easy casserole recipes; see more like it with 18 Easy Casserole Recipes from Campbell's.
Serves6 (about 1 cup each)
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (about 16-ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package (about 8-ounces) corn muffin mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French fried onions (about 1 1/3 cups)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat the soup, milk and eggs in a medium bowl with a fork or whisk. Stir in the corn, corn muffin mix, cheese, and 2/3 cup onions. Pour the soup mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the mixture is hot.
Top with the remaining onions. Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.