Overnight Smores French Toast Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"An easy, overnight french toast casserole is topped with marshmallows, chocolate chunks and graham crackers and baked until irresistibly gooey the perfect breakfast, brunch or brinner to take you from summer right through back to school. Only 8 ingredients!"
Yields: 6 servings
Cooking Vessel Size: 8x8-inch pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
5-Ingredient Bacon, Egg and Cheese Crescent Roll Casserole
Good Morning Crumb Cake
Dad's Famous Pancakes
Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
Gooey Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Bake
Cream Cheese Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
Diner Style Home Fries
Ultimate Amish Breakfast Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potluck Mexican Layer Salad
- Baked Fish in Foil with Vegetables
- Greek Pita Flatbread
- Thin Mint Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Vegan Easter Nests
- Shortcut Ukrainian Borscht
- Dump-and-Bake French Toast Casserole
- Healthy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon and Chili Oil
- English Muffins
- Stuffed Bell Peppers with Couscous & Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes