Overnight Smores French Toast Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"An easy, overnight french toast casserole is topped with marshmallows, chocolate chunks and graham crackers and baked until irresistibly gooey the perfect breakfast, brunch or brinner to take you from summer right through back to school. Only 8 ingredients!"
Yields: 6 servings
Cooking Vessel Size: 8x8-inch pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sunday Morning Shortcut Cinnamon Rolls
- Sweet Crescent Roll Breakfast Bars
- Good Morning Crumb Cake
- Muffin Tin Breakfast Pies
- Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Spanish Potato Omelette
- Farmer's Breakfast Casserole
- Gooey Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Bake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Aloo Tikki (Potato Patty)
- Egg Pakora/Fritter
- Chicken Lollipop
- Massaged Kale Salad with Pine Nuts & Dried Cranberries
- Easy Dreamy Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie
- Skillet Chicken with Green Beans & Tomatoes
- Indian Dosa
- Loaded Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Chicken Pasta Salad
- Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes