Overnight Smores French Toast Casserole
By: Ashley Fehr from thereciperebel.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"An easy, overnight french toast casserole is topped with marshmallows, chocolate chunks and graham crackers and baked until irresistibly gooey the perfect breakfast, brunch or brinner to take you from summer right through back to school. Only 8 ingredients!"
Yields: 6 servings
Cooking Vessel Size: 8x8-inch pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole
- The Ultimate Breakfast Hot Dog
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Giddy Up and Go Breakfast "Cobbler"
- Southwest Scramble Tostada
- Gooey Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Bake
- Hubby's Favorite Breakfast Bake
- Eggless Orange Olive Oil Muffins
- Vegan Blueberry Muffin Mug Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Sweet Tea
- Easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- Teriyaki Pineapple Pork Tenderloin Sliders
- Breakfast Crescent Ring with Sausage & Egg
- Homemade Schezwan Sauce
- Easy Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Orange Creamsicle Mimosa
- Traegar Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Trail Mix Rice Crispy Treats
- Egg & Bacon McMuffin Casserole Egg Bake