Overnight Smores French Toast Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"An easy, overnight french toast casserole is topped with marshmallows, chocolate chunks and graham crackers and baked until irresistibly gooey the perfect breakfast, brunch or brinner to take you from summer right through back to school. Only 8 ingredients!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time35 min
Cooking Vessel Size8x8-inch pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Cheddar, Chive and Bacon Biscuits
Bananas Foster French Toast
All-In-One Breakfast Bake
Hubby's Favorite Breakfast Bake
What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
Shareable Breakfast Pull Apart Bread
Shortcut Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
Easy Morning Breakfast Quesadillas
Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
Easy French Toast Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
- Roasted Butternut Squash Spinach Salad
- Savoury Cupcakes
- Slow Cooker Chinese Meatballs
- Frankenstein Jolly Rancher Suckers
- Garlic + Lemon + Mayo Artichoke Dipping Sauce
- Chicken And Whole Egg Soup
- Spider Web Cupcakes
- Beef Teriyaki
- One Pan Chicken and Spinach Gnocchi
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes