Chicken Noodle Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" TIPS AND TRICKS Don’t overcook the pasta. Cook until pasta is just al dente (it should still be a little chewy). The noodles will continue to cook while the casserole is in the oven. You can prepare this dish the morning or night before to save time. Mix all your ingredients in a bowl, and add the Ritz crackers right before baking. Make sure the top of your noodles are well coated in the sauce mixture. If not they could dry out, and get overly crunchy. If your topping begins to brown before your casserole is cooked through, cover with foil."
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Great Gran's Greatest Goulash is going to make your winter blues disappear in no time. This recipe is hearty and full of flavor and… Continue reading: "Great Gran's Greatest Goulashvideocam"
- Dump-and-Bake Italian Chicken and Rice
- Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole
- Parmesan Potato Ham Bake
- Loaded Reuben Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole
- Dump and Bake Pizza Casserole
- 4-Ingredient Pork Chop Casserole
- Poor Man Husband Casserole
- Olive Garden Eggplant Parmigiana
- Stupidly Easy Mexican Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- Instant Pot Shrimp And Sausage Gumbo Recipe
- Easy Dessert Popcorn
- Sautéed Potatoes With Spanish Mojo Picon
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Ghost Cookies
- Bat Oreo Truffles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes