Chicken Devan Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Chicken Divan recipe is one of my family’s favorite easy casseroles. It’s made with shredded chicken, chopped broccoli, a creamy sauce and topped with cheese and a crispy cracker crust. PURE COMFORT FOOD! My mother-in-law introduced me to this recipe many years ago. It quickly because a family favorite because it’s incredibly easy to make, freezes well and is amazing when the leftovers are reheated. The recipe was invented at the Divan Parisien Restaurant in the New York City Chatham Hotel in the early 1900’s. Since then, this classic American casserole has become a family staple in many households."
NotesGet the full printable recipe on my website.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
- Shredded Chicken
- Cream of Chicken of Soup
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Saltine Crackers
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Spanish Onion & Garlic Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot Orange Glazed Bbq Meatballs
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Deep Dish Cast Iron Skillet Pizza
- Air Fryer Melting Moments
- Apple Roses Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes