We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cheeseburger Casserole is an easy dinner with delicious cheeseburger filling topped with fresh baked sesame seed bread topping in less than 45 minutes! This recipe tastes just like a McDonald’s Cheeseburger! And if you want McDonald’s at home, you need to try my Big Mac Sloppy Joes I just posted last week. They have the perfect secret sauce mixture in them.Cheeseburger Casserole isn’t like any other casserole recipe you’ll find in magazines. This is the perfect blend of delicious cheeseburger filling (which btw happens to taste like a homemade McDonald’s Cheeseburger) that is topped with a tube of French Bread dough."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Paula's Southern Corn Casserole is a comforting Southern-style treat that can be enjoyed year round. This corn casserole is often made… Continue reading: "Paula's Southern Corn Casserolevideocam"
- One Casserole To Rule Them All
- Dump and Go Amish Casserole
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Olive Garden Eggplant Parmigiana
- 30-Minute Cowpoke Casserole
- Old Fashioned Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
- Busy Night Minnesota Hot Dish
- 7 Recipes Using Frozen Pierogies
- Addicting "Crack" Tots Casserole
- Savory Spring Vegetable Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes