Buffalo Chicken Pierogi Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The other night, Laura was craving pierogies for dinner. Me? I was craving buffalo wings. (No surprise there…I’m always craving buffalo wings!) When we make pierogies, we typically saute ’em in a skillet or bake ’em on a sheet pan in the oven. The baking part got me thinking. What if I added other ingredients in there and made a pierogi casserole of sorts? Would that work? I decided to find out…and am I glad I did! This Buffalo Chicken Pierogi Bake is amazing. Talk about comfort food at its best!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Swiss Delight Braised Steak is the perfect dinner for two recipe when you really want to treat your significant other. Show off… Continue reading: "Swiss Delight Braised Steakvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tuna Cakes
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Easy Pecan Pie
- Basil Pesto With Almonds
- Instant Pot Bangers And Mash
- Cookie Dough Dip
- Sugar And Spice Baked Pumpkin Donuts
- Couscous With Spinach & Chickpeas
- Wild Rice Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes