Bolognese Gnocchi Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"THIS is the recipe I make when I have zero time and we need to eat a good meal – my Bolognese Gnocchi Bake! It’s such an easy casserole to whip up on a busy day, complete with vegetables, soft gnocchi and ground beef. Ever since my oldest started school, mealtimes have become even more hectic than before. I have a fussy baby, a hungry kindergartener… and an attention-seeking middle child, ha! This is the recipe I whip up on a weekly basis these days. I’ve tried to make it more complicated – but at the end of the day, I reverted back to make it in its simplest form."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x13 inch casserole dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Bread is just what the name promises decadent! If you never thought to combine cream cheese and banana… Continue reading: "Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Grilled Cheese
- Cranberry Cookies
- Swedish Tea Ring
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- Holiday Cake Mix Bars
- Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce
- Air Fryer Leg Of Lamb
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes