Bolognese Gnocchi Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"THIS is the recipe I make when I have zero time and we need to eat a good meal – my Bolognese Gnocchi Bake! It’s such an easy casserole to whip up on a busy day, complete with vegetables, soft gnocchi and ground beef. Ever since my oldest started school, mealtimes have become even more hectic than before. I have a fussy baby, a hungry kindergartener… and an attention-seeking middle child, ha! This is the recipe I whip up on a weekly basis these days. I’ve tried to make it more complicated – but at the end of the day, I reverted back to make it in its simplest form."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x13 inch casserole dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One Casserole To Rule Them All. The name suggests a pretty tall order, however, you won't be disappointed when you take your first… Continue reading: "One Casserole To Rule Them Allvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lime Lightening Dark 'n Stormy
- Crispy Honey Chilli Potatoes Recipe
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Air Fryer Steak Bites And Potatoes
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes