Mama's Simple Breakfast Casserole
Enjoy a great casserole recipe for breakfast! This is perfect for the holidays, birthdays, or any day of the week. Packed with eggs, cheese, and sausage, you wont need to eat lunch. Treat your family to Mama's Simple Breakfast Casserole from Chrissy at For Mamas. Rise and shine!
- 1 cup milk
- pepper, to taste
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 pound sausage (I use maple for more taste)
- 5 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out the crescent roll & cover the entire bottom of your baking dish.
- After cooking sausage, drain grease & pour sausage on top of the dough. Spread evenly.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix the milk, pepper, & eggs together and pour on top of sausage.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top and bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes.