Amish Chicken And Corn Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Amish Chicken and Corn Casserole is made from scratch with simple ingredients. It's a cozy, comforting and easy dinner that's ready for the table in less than 45 minutes! Your family will love the creamy combination of tender chicken, sweet corn, and a buttery Ritz cracker crumb topping. Add a side salad or roasted veggies for a quick weeknight meal. You can't beat a simple chicken casserole on a chilly evening! It's total comfort food, and this easy version with chicken and corn in a creamy sauce is a mom's best friend. It comes together quickly with just a handful of basic kitchen staples, and it's one of those great meals that your whole family will love. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size2 quart baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- Christmas Stollen
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Corden Bleu
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
- Air Fryer Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
- Instant Pot Mushroom And Swiss Frittata
- Baked Brie
- Easy No-bake Granola Bars Recipe
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes