Pan Fried Tandoori Fish Tikka
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"For this pan fried Tandoori fish tikka recipe you’re granted delicious tilapia with out of this world flavor. An extremely popular dish in various parts of India, this recipe is one of the easiest dishes that can be made at home. Ingredients 1 1/2 teaspoon Tandoori masala powder 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala powder 2 teaspoons chili powder 1 tablespoon ginger paste 1 teaspoon besan 1/2 teaspoon jeera powder 1 teaspoon kasoori 2 teaspoons lemon juice 1 teaspoon mustard oil 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt 8 tilapia fish fillet salt to taste 1/2 teaspoon turmeric vegetable oil for frying Rice flour for dusting "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Abuela's Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserole is an old family recipe that will win you over. It's made with eggs, making it perfect for the… Continue reading: "Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Asian Takeout Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- Fruit Popsicles
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Brown Sugar
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
- Chicken Crescent Rollups
- Easy Fast Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
- No Cook Ramen Pasta Salad
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes