Amazing Orange Dream Cake
Are you a fan of dreamsicles? Then you'll go crazy for cake recipes like this one. This easy to make Amazing Orange Dream Cake will be a huge hit wherever you bring it. Such a delicious moist dessert.
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 envelope Dream Whip whipped topping mix
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 large eggs
- 2 orange rind, grated
- 1 large tub of Cool Whip (use what's left after cake ingredients)
- 1 small package of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- colored sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch fluted cake pan. Set aside.
- Mix together the Cool Whip, orange juice, eggs and orange rind in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together together the cake mix and Dream Whip. Add to the dry ingredients. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely, then glaze with orange topping (see instructions below).
- Decorate with sprinkles if desired.
- Beat vanilla pudding with milk and orange extract.
- Fold in Cool Whip and beat on low.