Easy Taco Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" Make any day a 'Taco Tuesday' with this delicious Easy Taco Bake! It takes just a few minutes to put this dinner together, and it may take even fewer for your family to devour it and ask for seconds! It's THAT good! Layers and layers of savory deliciousness piled one on top of the other and then smothered in cheese and an avocado drizzle that is almost too good to be true! Try one tonight!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
- Avocado Drizzle
- 2 Tablespoons of reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons of Old El Paso Zesty Sour Cream Seasoning Mix
- juice from a half lemon or lime
- 2 Tablespoons of water
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes