Poor Man’s Burnt Ends
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Have you ever heard of Poor Man’s Burnt Ends? If you LOVE the taste of slow-smoked BBQ, then this recipe is the recipe for you! I’m going to share all of my secrets for making a pan of perfect burnt ends, all on your Pellet Grill. Seasoned perfectly and slowly smoked to achieve a deep mahogany bark on the outside while the inside remains melt-in-your-mouth tender. Finished with a slathering of barbecue sauce, these tender bites will be the talk of your next gathering. Once you’ve tried these you will definitely want to add them to your summer bbq rotation. "
- 2 pounds Chuck roast
- 2 cups Bbq sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
- Classic Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast
- Slow Cooker or Oven-Baked Salisbury Steak
- Easy & Cheesy Beef-flavored Pizza
- Incredible Salisbury Steak
- Easy One Pan Beef Roast with Vegetables
- 4-Ingredient Baked Taquitos
- Smoked Brisket Tacos
- Cheeseburger Rollups
- 10-Minute Beef Teriyaki Skillet
- Old Fashioned Salisbury Steak
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- New England Clam Chowder
- Oreo Magic Bars
- Classic Frozen Margarita Recipe
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken
- Homemade Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Jack Skellington Cookies
- Cookies And Cream Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Donut Muffins
- Spaghetti Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes