Double Fudge Cream Cheese Brownies
Combine the delicious flavors of cheesecake and brownies with these easy-to-make double fudge cream cheese brownies. These brownies are extra chocolaty and perfect for sharing at a pot luck or serving at a party.
This recipe was featured in 16 Easy Potluck Recipes, a compilation of the very best potluck recipes. Check out the article for 15 other easy potluck recipes!
Cooking Time35 min
- 1 cup butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In 2 quart saucepan, combine 1 cup butter and unsweetened chocolate. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until melted. Stir in remaining brownie ingredients except chocolate chips. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread half of batter into greased 13 x 9 pan.
- In small bowl stir together all filling ingredients. Spread over brownie mixture. Spoon remaining batter over cream cheese, batter will not completely cover cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 30-35 mins., or until brownies begin to pull away from sides.