We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A few simple additions to a boxed brownie mix create the most decadent, festive, and EASY Derby Day Bourbon Brownies! The moist, rich brownies are spiked with Kentucky bourbon whiskey and then topped with a creamy layer of bourbon frosting for a perfectly boozy party dessert!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 baking pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Copycat Applebee's Maple Butter Pecan Blondie
- Mounds Brownies
- Dark Chocolate Brownies with Sea Salt
- Red Velvet Tiramisu Brownies
- Chambord Brownies
- Katharine Hepburn's Brownies
- Paula Deen-Inspired Orange Blondies
- Strawberry Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Drizzled Pretzel Brownies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Surprises
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Steakhouse Green Beans
- Best Pizza Sauce Recipe for a Chicago Deep Dish
- Garlic Parmesan Shrimp
- Buffalo Chicken Breadsticks
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Frosted Peanut Butter Chip Brownies
- French Onion Soup
- No Bake Lime Jelly Cheesecake
- Green Bean Casserole
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes