Dark Chocolate Brownies with Sea Salt
Homemade brownie recipes are almost as easy as opening up a box mix. Here is a basic brownie recipe that I adapted into Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Brownies. It's an easy, decadent brownie recipe to make at home.
Cooking Time25 min
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 11x7-inch baking dish.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, stir together the cocoa powder, flour, 1/4 teaspoon sea salt and baking powder with a whisk.
- Melt the butter and add to a large mixing bowl. Add the chocolate chips and stir with a whisk until they begin to melt. Add the sugar and whisk until combined. Add the vanilla and whisk in the eggs, one at a time. Stir in the dry ingredients.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan. Top with the additional 1/4 teaspoon sea salt and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove them from the oven when the center is still slightly underdone and allow them to cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Top with more coarse sea salt when ready to serve.
Read NextBlonde Orange Blondies