Wicked Good Brownies
If you love chocolate, then this variation on Betty Crocker brownies is for you. With five different kinds of chocolate, you can see why my family thinks they're wicked good! You'll need a tall, cold glass of milk to go with them. Enjoy!
Brownie batter should be given a very light touch; no heavy duty mixing here.
Make sure not to overbake.
Looking for more easy-to-make desserts? Check out these 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix today!
Cooking Time1 hr
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee, dissolved
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1 box Betty Crocker Original Supreme Brownie Mix
- 1 packet Betty Crocker Brownie Mix Hershey's syrup (included in mix box)
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Generously butter bottom only of a 9"x13" or 9"x9" baking pan.
- Combine melted chocolates, water, coffee, margarine, oil, egg, vanilla, 2 tablespoons Hershey's syrup, and Hershey's syrup packet from brownie mix; mix well.
- Add brownie mix and stir by hand just until batter is barely moist.
- Add nuts and mix by hand.
- Pour batter into pan and bake at 350F degrees until toothpick comes out clean:
- 9"x13" pan - bake for 36-45 minutes
- 9"x9" pan - bake for 46-60 minutes
Read NextTwo Bite Brownies