White Chocolate French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe for White Chocolate French Toast was inspired by a trip to Key West last October. It’s a fun twist on traditional french toast and makes a delicious (and decadent) addition to brunch. I’ve been wanting to recreate this white chocolate french toast recipe for months now, but I’ve been waiting for the right moment. That moment finally came, and I’m ecstatic to share this amazing breakfast recipe with you. It’s your standard french toast recipe but with a few twists: instead of maple syrup, you make a simple white chocolate sauce and instead of regular bread you use Dempster’s Honey Wheat. Why Dempster’s Honey Wheat? Well, the simple fact is that it tastes amazing but I also like that it has no artificial colors or flavours. I love that Dempster’s has put honey into their bread because honey is where it’s at. I am thrilled with how this recipe for white chocolate french toast turned out. I couldn’t be happier with it. I served mine with strawberries, but blueberries would be just as delicious. This makes recipe makes any Sunday morning extra special or use it to celebrate a birthday."
Cooking Time30 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Aunt Mildred's
- 11 Delicious Polish Recipes
- Anolon Advanced Bronze Covered Braiser with Rack
- Hearty Shipwreck Casserole
- Amish Whoopie Pie
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes