Tomato Pesto Breakfast Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Our Tomato Pesto Breakfast Toast is a delicious way to begin your day. Heirloom grape tomatoes are quickly softened in the oven with garlic and balsamic vinegar giving them a blistered texture. Prefer to cook on the stove top and not heat up your oven? We’ve got skillet instructions for you too. Toasted rustic bread is topped with pesto, arugula, fresh basil and your blistered tomato mixture for a burst of flavor in every bite. Filled with summer flavors, our breakfast toast will be a beautiful and delicious addition to any brunch menu. Cut each slice of tomato toast into smaller pieces and it becomes a delightful appetizer that will compliment your happy hour gathering. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Ultimate Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sliders
- Spinach Egg Bake
- WWII Era Savory Carrot Scones with Bacon Recipe
- Gluten-free Carrot Muffins
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pigs In Blankets In The Air Fryer
- Easy White Bean Chicken Chili
- Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole Kids Can Make
- Instant Amla Pickle Recipe | Indian Gooseberry Pickle
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- Cranberry And Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Rolo Pretzel Turtles
- Cornflake Marshmallow Wreaths
- One Pan Braised Chicken Thighs In Apple Juice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes