Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
By: Ann Martin from www.homemadeyum.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This flavorful Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is everything delicious about a hearty breakfast in one pan! Eggs, cheese and bacon with tater tots baked right in, this Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is definitely a crowd pleaser! This Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is pretty easy to put together, too. You need to cook it in stages but, actually, that makes it even easier. First, line you pan with tater tots and cook them according to the package directions. While the tots are cooking, cook up the bacon and chop it and prepare the egg mixture and cheese. When the tater tots are done, just pour the egg, cheese and bacon mixture over them, sprinkle more cheese on top because more cheese is always better and pop it in the oven for about 30 minutes."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake
- Easy Rhubarb Fool
- Pho Soup in Mason Jar
- Lemon Curd Sticky Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Quick Homemade Salsa
- Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bars
- Eggless Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream
- The Best Keto Tacos
- How To Make Dry Chilli Chicken
- Poor Man Layered Cabbage Casserole