Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This flavorful Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is everything delicious about a hearty breakfast in one pan! Eggs, cheese and bacon with tater tots baked right in, this Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is definitely a crowd pleaser! This Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is pretty easy to put together, too. You need to cook it in stages but, actually, that makes it even easier. First, line you pan with tater tots and cook them according to the package directions. While the tots are cooking, cook up the bacon and chop it and prepare the egg mixture and cheese. When the tater tots are done, just pour the egg, cheese and bacon mixture over them, sprinkle more cheese on top because more cheese is always better and pop it in the oven for about 30 minutes."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sweet Crescent Roll Breakfast Bars
- Giddy Up and Go Breakfast "Cobbler"
- Martha's Breakfast Casserole
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Gooey Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Bake
- Healthy Oatmeal
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Tropical Banana Pancakes with Coconut Syrup
- Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole
- Muffin Tin Breakfast Pies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Quick Smoked Baked Beans with Celery and Molasses
- 3-Ingredient Savoy Cabbage Stew
- Spiced Gingerbread Latte
- Pepper Rasam Recipe
- Creamy Saffron Shrimp Sauce
- Panettone Italian Christmas Bread
- Lebkuchen Honey Gingerbread Cookies
- Ostrich Steaks
- Schezwan Dosa
- Instant Pot Chicken Stock
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes