Swedish Tea Ring
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A holiday favorite, the Swedish Tea Ring is a sweet wreath-shaped pastry loaded with brown sugar, spices, and almond paste, and then topped with buttercream frosting. If you haven't had the pleasure of trying a Swedish Tea Ring before, you are in for a real treat. It is similar to a cinnamon roll or danish–yet different at the same time. Difficult to describe, but so good! I know that you and your family will love it! "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes