Savory Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Switch up your breakfast routine with this Savory Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl. Filled with hearty oats, fresh mushrooms, sauteed spinach and an egg, this simple dish is packed with flavor and is the perfect way to start the day! This recipe is specifically designed as a meal made for one person! But, if you’re serving two people, a family of four, or a family of eight, just double, quadruple, etc., the ingredients. So, if you’ve always wanted to try savory oatmeal, now is the time. I guarantee you’ll fall in love with the flavor, texture, and ease of this Savory Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Egg & Bacon McMuffin Casserole Egg Bake
- Homemade Breakfast Corn Dogs
- Slow Cooker Raspberry Chocolate Chip French Toast Casserole
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Veggie Egg Boats
- French Toast Egg Muffins
- Hubby's Favorite Breakfast Bake
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Gooey Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Bake
- Sausage Stuffed Biscuits and Gravy
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes