Paleo Cinnamon Streusel Banana Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Paleo Cinnamon Streusel Banana Bread has a layer of pecan crumble in the center and on top, creating a ripple of cinnamon flavor throughout the whole loaf of banana bread. This moist gluten-free + refined sugar free bread is sweetened with bananas and made with coconut flour. This paleo cinnamon streusel banana bread is super soft, moist, and absolutely delicious. It’s full of cinnamon and sweet banana flavor, with that irresistible layer of pecan streusel throughout. It also freezes incredibly well, so you can slice it before freezing and heat up slices as you want them."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole
Throw-Together Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
Farmer's Breakfast Casserole
Ham and Havarti Mini Quiches
5-Ingredient Swedish Pancakes
Matcha Chia Pudding
What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
Dessert for Breakfast: 32 Best Breakfast Recipes
Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
Sausage Stuffed Biscuits and Gravy
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes