We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Mickey beignets are crispy on the outside, and fluffy on the inside. This fun treat allows you to bring the magic of Disney to your own kitchen. Serve with a cold glass of milk, coffee, or tea for the perfect breakfast. You’ll love the unique texture, and the delicious flavor. Sprinkle powdered sugar for the ultimate treat. Get your Disneyland craving no matter where you are with this recipe. Beignets also called french fritters are doughnuts made with yeast. The choux pastry also uses fewer eggs which leads to a light and airy texture. Rolling out the dough also leads to wonderful air pockets, and a melt-in-your-mouth feel. These Mickey-shaped beignets start with a standard beignet dough that is shaped using a cookie cutter. Then they’re fried in oil, and topped with powdered sugar."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- Easy And Healthy Egg Muffin Cups
- Texas Huevos Rancheros Skillet
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Baked Spanish Eggs With Tomatoes & Olives
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Ultimate Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Shareable Breakfast Pull Apart Bread
- Spinach Quiche
- Dump-and-Bake Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Country Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes