Ham And Egg Casserole Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Rise and shine, breakfast is served. And we’re not talking bowls of cereal or oatmeal here, we’re talking about something so much better. You’ll automatically know what’s in store by the smell of egg, cheese and baked ham coming out of the oven. You’re about to indulge into a wonderfully baked ham and egg casserole. The classic combination of the meat, egg and cheese compliment each other as they come together for a delicious breakfast meal. As a suggestion, this is a great dish to prepare overnight so that by morning all you have to do is pop it into the oven and just let it bake to perfection. "
Preparation Time8 hr
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
- Good Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Italian Easter Bread Breakfast Casserole
- Good Morning Crumb Cake
- Carrot Cake Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Savory Bagel French Toast Casserole
- Cinnamon French Toast Casserole
- Sunday Morning Shortcut Cinnamon Rolls
- Crumbly Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- Sweet Crescent Roll Breakfast Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes