French Toast Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"French Toast Casserole is made with 2 crusty French baguette loaves, and has all the delicious flavor and spices of classic French toast just in casserole form to feed a crowd! Assemble this baked dish the night before and toss it in the oven in the morning for a delicious breakfast! Your house will smell amazing with this French Toast Casserole baking in the oven! It’s perfect for holidays, especially Thanksgiving and Christmas when you have a house full of guests."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
- 2 french baguettes
- 8 large eggs
- 3 cups whole milk
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
Grease a 9" x 13" baking pan. Arrange cut bread in the pan in 2 even layers.
In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, whole milk, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Pour mixture evenly over the bread.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Bread is just what the name promises decadent! If you never thought to combine cream cheese and banana… Continue reading: "Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Breadvideocam"
- Ultimate Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Diner Style Home Fries
- Apple Blueberry Muffins
- Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sliders
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Overnight Eggnog French Toast Casserole
- Strawberry and Cream Cheese Muffins
- What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Grilled Cheese
- Cranberry Cookies
- Swedish Tea Ring
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- Holiday Cake Mix Bars
- Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce
- Air Fryer Leg Of Lamb
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes