French Toast Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"French Toast Casserole is made with 2 crusty French baguette loaves, and has all the delicious flavor and spices of classic French toast just in casserole form to feed a crowd! Assemble this baked dish the night before and toss it in the oven in the morning for a delicious breakfast! Your house will smell amazing with this French Toast Casserole baking in the oven! It’s perfect for holidays, especially Thanksgiving and Christmas when you have a house full of guests."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
- 2 french baguettes
- 8 large eggs
- 3 cups whole milk
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
Grease a 9" x 13" baking pan. Arrange cut bread in the pan in 2 even layers.
In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, whole milk, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Pour mixture evenly over the bread.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
These Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins couldn't be easier to make and will make your mornings a little bit sweeter! Made in a mini muffin… Continue reading: "Easy Amish Breakfast Muffinsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Meatloaf With Oatmeal
- Carrot Cake Dessert Pizza
- Easter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Instant Pot French Onion Burgers And Gravy
- Traeger Smoked Smashed Potatoes
- Crispy Panko Fish Sandwich
- Instant Pot Stick Of Butter Rice
- Traeger Smoked Beef Tenderloin
- Traeger Smoked And Fried Chicken Wings
- Traeger Roast Beef Bowl
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes