We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Eggy bread, or French toast? Whatever you call it, this recipe is the best (and easiest) one that you’ll ever make. Cinnamon infused milk and eggs soaked into buttery brioche, then pan-fried until perfectly crispy and golden. The perfect brunch or breakfast. And of course, all ingredients are from Aldi! In Britain, it’s called eggy bread, in Canada, it’s French toast, but it’s all the same. Perfectly crispy, fluffy brioche bread with just the right amount of cinnamon, all topped with some whipped double cream, strawberries and of course maple syrup. This is perfect for any brunch and is a lovely alternative when you don’t feel like making pancakes. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Abuela's Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserole is an old family recipe that will win you over. It's made with eggs, making it perfect for the… Continue reading: "Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Asian Takeout Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- Fruit Popsicles
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Brown Sugar
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
- Chicken Crescent Rollups
- Easy Fast Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
- No Cook Ramen Pasta Salad
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes