Easy Chilaquilles Frittata Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is one of those simple yet seductive meals that we could eat over and over again. The dish itself tastes different every time, depending on the leftovers we have in the fridge. As long as it includes tortillas or tortilla chips and Mexican spices, it feeds the whole family. This one is made of 8 whole eggs and can feed 4 people. Since all the ingredients are already salty, be careful with adding extra salt to the dish. Loaded with cheese and sliced sausage, served with a bowl of fresh salad, it makes a beautiful lunch, also. Takes 30 minutes to make."
Easy Chilaquilles Frittata Bake : Popular Mexican treat, so easy to make !
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Aunt Mildred's
- 11 Delicious Polish Recipes
- Anolon Advanced Bronze Covered Braiser with Rack
- Hearty Shipwreck Casserole
- Amish Whoopie Pie
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes