Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This decadent and sweet Croissant Breakfast Casserole with Berries comes together quickly and easily, thanks to just a few simple, fresh ingredients. Paired with a hot cup of coffee, the rich, creamy, and buttery dish is a perfect addition to a holiday brunch on Easter, Mother's Day or Christmas; a lovely meal for a bridal shower or baby shower; and a simple but delicious treat on a lazy Sunday morning. It's truly the best breakfast casserole to feed a crowd -- and you can make it ahead, if you like!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr 15 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a dish that will make dinner easy as 1, 2, 3, look no further than the World's Most Irresistible Chicken. This chicken dinner is… Continue reading: "World's Most Irresistible Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage And Cheese Grits Casserole
- Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- Grilled Adobo Chicken Burritos
- Black Eyed Pea Salad
- New England Shrimp Rolls
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- Carrot Cake Bars
- Easy Strawberry Mousse
- Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes