Cranberry Bliss Overnight French Toast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Christmas morning is a busy time. Dinner needs to go into the oven, kids are begging to open their gifts and everyone is starving. Instead of trying to do it all and make pancakes too, try this Cranberry Bliss Overnight French Toast bake. You put together the ingredients the night before, pop it into the fridge and then bake it the next morning. Easy peasy and it’s a delicious and special brunch treat that is perfect for Christmas or any holiday. Don't have cranberries? Substitute your favorite fruit!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Spicy Chicken Casserole is undeniably delicious for so many reasons. Between your classic chicken casserole aspect, also get a… Continue reading: "Spicy Chicken Casserolevideocam"
- French Farmhouse Breakfast Cake
- Overnight Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Mini Cake Batter Cinnamon Buns
- Lemon-Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- Breakfast Crescent Ring
- Baked Cauliflower Hashbrown Patties Recipe
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sliders
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Sloppy Joes
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- One Pot Macaroni And Cheese
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes