Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"What better way to celebrate fall than with some delicious pumpkin chocolate chip bread? It is moist, delicious, spongey, and the perfect combination of wonderful Fall flavors. The best thing about this chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipe is how EASY it is to bake! No yeast or rising is required – just prep your ingredients and bake. I will tell you one thing though – one loaf just might not be enough. This stuff gets cleared out very quickly! The pumpkin flavor against the chocolate chips wrapped into some moist bread is the perfect recipe. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr 15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chettinad Mutton Chukka
- Prawn Ghee Roast
- Thai-style Tempeh Green Curry
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies
- Salsa Verde (green Salsa)
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Ham & Cheese Sliders
- Chicken Bean Soup
- Fried Carrots And Parsnips
- Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Italian Sausage
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes