We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If banana and chocolate are your thing, then you are going to love our Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Muffins. They are deliciously soft and moist, with chewy golden brown tops, and full of chocolaty goodness! It will be easy to get your kids to eat breakfast with these tasty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Muffins! You can also serve them as a snack, or for dessert. They are easy to make and oh so delicious too!
The muffins should come out easily using a nonstick muffin pan, but if they stick a little, just run a knife around the edges and gently remove.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 cup Muffin Tin
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Magic Custard Cake
- Sunday Beef Pot Roast
- Mutton Kabab
- White Chocolate Cheesecake With Strawberries
- Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Curd Lamb Curry
- Indian-Spiced Chicken With Chickpea (Kabuli Channa)
- Slow Cooked Chili con Carne
- Keto Cheesecake
- 30 Minute Potato Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes