Cake Batter French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cake Batter French Toast: Fluffy french toast that tastes just like cake batter! Finally, you can enjoy cake for breakfast! I like to top mine with glaze (and sprinkles!!). However, syrup and powdered sugar would also taste amazing!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Ultimate Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Marinara Baked Eggs
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
- Good Morning Crumb Cake
- Overnight Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- Throw-Together Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- Overnight Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Ham and Havarti Mini Quiches
- Virginia Country Ham Biscuits
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes