Breakfast Stuffed Bell Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"While stuffed bell peppers are a great idea for your next dinner, what about switching things up for breakfast? Swap out ground beef for some ham and eggs and you may be on to something. We all love pancakes and waffles, but these breakfast stuffed bell peppers are worth the pivot. And you certainly won’t be disappointed these go from grill to plate. Ingredients breakfast ham bell peppers eggs Colby Jack cheese baby spinach paprika French bread butter pepper salt More recipes like this at Dirty Napkins"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- Easy And Healthy Egg Muffin Cups
- Texas Huevos Rancheros Skillet
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Baked Spanish Eggs With Tomatoes & Olives
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Ultimate Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Shareable Breakfast Pull Apart Bread
- Spinach Quiche
- Dump-and-Bake Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Country Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes