Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Sweet Potatoes And Beef
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This breakfast casserole recipe is easy to throw together and it can be made ahead of time. It’s perfect for a crowd and a holiday breakfast or brunch. It’s naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, low carb and it’s loaded with nutrients. It’s the perfect meal to add to your Meal Plan or Batch Cooking. The ingredients for this egg casserole are very common and should all be in your local store. The only ingredient that you might not find easily is the herbes de Provence. It’s a mix of dried herbs with the main ones being savory, marjoram, rosemary, thyme, and oregano."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes