We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These old-fashioned Bran Muffins are a quick breakfast or snack -- just like Grandma made them! The muffins stay nice and moist, thanks to plenty of molasses, applesauce, butter and buttermilk. Warmly spiced with cinnamon, they're perfect alongside a hot cup of coffee. These moist bran muffins aren't your average flavorless, dry bricks! Instead, I tested many, many recipes to come up with a classic bakery-style treat that reminds me of the muffins I grew up with. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 cup muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Mint Shamrock Tarts
- Easy Spring M&m Cookie Bars
- Keto Cinnamon Rolls
- Keto Chocolate Frosty
- Dutch Baby Pancakes
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Fresh Mango Salsa
- 15 Minute Easy Crispy Chilli Beef
- Cornflake Chicken
- Murungai Keerai Thanni Saaru (drumstick Leaves Soup)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes