We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Blueberry Muffins are a mainstay in this house. There’s nothing better than a warm homemade blueberry muffin slathered with salted butter. Make sure you let the butter melt a bit before taking a bite. Mmm! I am not against making things from a box. But in the case of blueberry muffins, they have to be from scratch! This muffin recipe is easy to put together and worth the little bit of extra effort you’ll put forth. Each delicious muffin is bursting with beautiful blueberries and ready for you to enjoy."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Love apples? Love Bread? Love simplicity? You've come to the right recipe! If you're looking for a super easy shortcut recipe that… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Pull Apart Loafvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Spinach & Artichoke Gnocchi Bake
- Cottage Pie
- Best Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Authentic Indian Prawn Curry Recipe
- Mardi Gras Meringues
- Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- Flourless Cheese Sauce In The Instant Pot
- Air Fryer Shrimp Scampi
- Easy Taco Sausage Cups
- Mini Meatball Appetizer Cups
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes