Breakfast Trifle Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Who wouldn’t want to start their day with layers of waffles, fresh berries, and Chocolate Chip Raspberry, Strawberries and Cream, or French Vanilla yogurt? I chose raspberry for my breakfast trifle, but this would also be amazing with fresh blueberries and French Vanilla or strawberries and Strawberries and Cream."
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Abuela's Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserole is an old family recipe that will win you over. It's made with eggs, making it perfect for the… Continue reading: "Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Asian Takeout Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- Fruit Popsicles
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Brown Sugar
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
- Chicken Crescent Rollups
- Easy Fast Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
- No Cook Ramen Pasta Salad
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes