Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal is topped with caramelized apples and crunchy pecans for an irresistible breakfast that’s much more decadent than it looks. This breakfast treat is gluten-free, refined sugar free + vegan! To help hydrate the oats and add a TON of flavor, I used a combo of apple juice and almond milk. You could go for all of one or the other, but I love that the apple juice added some extra apple flavor and sweetness while the almond milk provided a bit of creaminess. Cinnamon and nutmeg are added for spice, and maple syrup to sweeten if you want it."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
- Bisquick Breakfast Casserole
- What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
- Imitation Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- Sweet Crescent Roll Breakfast Bars
- Dump-and-Bake Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Cheesy Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sliders
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
- 4-Ingredient Raspberry Breakfast Danish
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes