5-Ingredient Swedish Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you love pancakes you have to try the Swedish version, because it's one of the best in the whole world. First, these pancakes require only 5 really simple ingredients. Second, they are super easy to prepare. Third, you can choose any sweet topping or filling you like: jam, honey, or anything else. You even can use a savory topping / filling but then they won't be Swedish anymore. Swedes use only the sweet ones!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
- Bisquick Breakfast Casserole
- What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
- Imitation Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- Sweet Crescent Roll Breakfast Bars
- Dump-and-Bake Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Cheesy Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sliders
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
- 4-Ingredient Raspberry Breakfast Danish
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes