Lemon Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Lemon Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls won’t keep you in the kitchen for long, thanks to the refrigerated crescent rolls. Filled with lemon and cream cheese then topped with a powdered sugar glaze, these little treats are easy and oh so very good! You could change the rolls up a bit by adding fresh berries or substitute orange zest and orange juice for the lemon and add chocolate chips before rolling the dough up. The possibilities are endless. I love an easy little treat with versatility! Enjoy! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes